Savor the flavors of the season with this Non-Alcoholic Thanksgiving Punch. This festive punch recipe is packed with fall flavors without the alcohol, making it perfect for the whole family.
Why you'll love this recipe
Thanksgiving punch captures the essence of the season with its delightful blend of fall-inspired flavors. We're bringing flavors of apple, cranberry, and warm spices to the table, adding a festive touch to any gathering.
Non-alcoholic Thanksgiving punch ensures that everyone, including non-drinkers, designated drivers, and all ages, can partake in the holiday cheer without exclusion.
Of course, you can offer an option to doctor up the punch for those wanting a little something more.
But what I love most is that it's a hassle-free beverage option that requires minimal effort. This means you can focus on other aspects of the Thanksgiving celebration. Like actually mingle with your guests!
This was inspired by my winter mocktail recipes that was a hit with y'all! And of course, since we're talking Thanksgiving, it goes well with turkey (of course) as well as turkey cranberry pinwheels at the appetizer station.
Tip: You might also like these fall mocktail recipes!
As I said, this Thanksgiving punch requires minimal prep. Here's what to grab at the grocery store.
- apple cider - note that this is apple cider and not apple juice. Apple cider has a more rustic, unfiltered nature and is a popular seasonal beverage, especially during the autumn months. Apple juice is clear and filtered and is lacking a little of the character you want for this punch recipe.
- orange juice - bright citrus taste is what we're looking for here! You can use whatever your favorite orange juice is. Use the leftovers to make cranberry sauce with orange juice.
- ginger ale - ginger ale contributes the bubbly to the punch, giving it a pleasing fizzy quality. It makes punch refreshing and enjoyable and adds a little something to a festive beverage.
See recipe card for full information on ingredients and quantities.
Ginger ale - you can use lemon lime soda such as 7-up or sprite. Just note that the flavors will be a little different.
See this apple cider punch for another festive holiday drink.
How to make no alcohol Thanksgiving punch
Okay, this is easy peasy. If you can pour, you can make this punch.
Step #1: Add apple cider, ginger ale and orange juice to a large pitcher or punch bowl. Stir to combine.
Step #2: Garnish with a cinnamon sticks, orange and apple slices and cranberries.
Chill for at least an hour so the flavors can meld together.
Tip: Refrigerate your orange juice and apple cider to keep the punch cool before assembling.
- As I mentioned, you can have bourbon, rum or vodka or other libations for people to turn this mocktail into a cocktail.
- A splash of cranberry juice would be delightful, too!
- Try non-alcoholic Christmas punch for another tasty sipper.
Make ahead top tip
Pour in chilled ginger ale at the very end to keep the punch carbonated.
If you tried this Thanksgiving punch or any other recipe on my website, please leave a 🌟 star rating and let me know how it went in the comments.
Hungry for more? Be sure to stay in touch on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates.
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
These are my favorite dishes to serve with Thanksgiving punch:
Thanksgiving Punch (non alcoholic)
- 1 gallon apple cider
- 1 liter ginger ale
- 8 ounces orange juice
- cinnamon sticks
- apple slices
- orange slices
- fresh cranberries
- Add apple cider, ginger ale and orange juice to a large pitcher or punch bowl. Stir to combine.
- Garnish with a cinnamon sticks, orange and apple slices and cranberries.
- Chill for at least an hour.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- You can add a little rum or vodka to make this more of an adult treat.