Broccoli salad with cranberries and bacon uses greek yogurt, honey and a variety of ingredients to make the same crunchy, hearty salad you’ve loved. It’s just a little bit healthier and still 100 times as tasty!
I am always looking for cold lunch ideas.
And while this recipe is most certainly a summertime salad that’s a picnic and potluck favorite, it also serves as a delicious and filling lunch option.
Note: I may use referral or affiliate links for the products I love.
Ingredients in Broccoli Salad with Bacon and Cranberries
- Fat free Greek yogurt
- Apple cider vinegar – good for gut health!
- Honey – nature’s sweetness
- Broccoli florets, obviously
- Red onion
- Dried cranberries – dried cherries can be substituted
- Roasted sunflower seeds – for crunch and flavor
- Bacon – because, BACON!!!
How to Make the Broccoli Salad Dressing with Greek Yogurt
This recipe is super easy to put together….
STEP 1: Mix the yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar and honey in a large bowl.
STEP 2: Prep the broccoli by cutting it into bite size pieces.
If super crunchy broccoli isn’t your thing, you can even microwave it in a bowl with a tablespoon of water for about a minute. It will take a little of the bite out of it!
Add the broccoli florets and red onions and toss to coat in the dressing mixture.
STEP 3: Add the cranberries, sunflower seeds, and bacon.
Stir to mix.
It’s really that easy, friends!
This is also an awesome field meal we love, too!
Broccoli Salad with Bacon and Cranberries has the perfect amount of crunchy, sweet and creaminess to give you a satisfying lunch or dinner side. Enjoy!!
You may also like:
- 1/2 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 Tbsp chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup roasted sunflower seeds
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Mix the yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar in a large bowl. Add the broccoli and red onions and toss to coat in the dressing mixture.
- Add the cranberries, sunflower seeds, and bacon. Stir to mix.
1/8 of the recipe is 4 WW points.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1 grams
Amount Per Serving Calories 141Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 2gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 7mgSodium 133mgCarbohydrates 10gFiber 2gSugar 6gProtein 4g