Today I’m sharing easy ground beef recipes with a few ingredients! These quick ground beef recipes will give you ideas for quick weeknight meals.
If you’re anything like me, you may have a freezer full of beef to use. I mean, I do live in the Midwest and we are known to be lovers of meat and potatoes.
But sometimes I find myself staring into white paper wrapped packages of ground beef. And try as I may, I cannot, for the life of me, decide which easy ground beef recipe to make with it.
Maybe it’s because there are too many options.
What should I make with this ground beef? Tacos? Meatballs? Hamburger Soup? Burgers? Enchiladas?
I could keep going here, but think you catch my drift.
So this post is for those who are looking for ground beef recipes or as some call it hamburger recipes.
And we need someone to tell us what to make with all that ground beef.
When you’re puzzled with “what’s for dinner??” I hope you’ll think of me and this post.
A mom at preschool told me about this recipe, John Wayne Casserole. Is it light? No. But it’s delicious nevertheless!
1. Meatballs – Make them Italian, Swedish, as appetizers, as a freezer meal. Go ahead, just make them!
2. Sloppy Joes – A Midwest tradition, sometimes called loose meat sandwiches. If you’re in Iowa you may call them something entirely different. But these ground beef sandwiches are kid approved, easy to make, and always hit the spot!
Recipes with ground beef and potatoes
3. Shepherd’s Pie – It’s meat + gravy + veggies and mashed potatoes. Comfort food at its best
4. Salisbury Steak, Mashed Potatoes and Peas from our BFF, Ree, aka The Pioneer Woman. It’s impossible to not love her, isn’t it!!
Recipes with ground beef and pasta
5. Lasagna Cups are one of our family favorites! They’re easier to make and they’re lower in carbs.
They taste good even at room temperature or cold, so leftovers, if there are any, are perfect for lunch too! Handheld lasagna, who would have thought???
6. Instant Pot Cheeseburger Macaroni from Meatloaf and Melodrama looks delish!
7. Instant Pot Spaghetti with Meat Sauce – Instant Pot lovers, this ground beef recipe is for you! One pot is all you’ll have to wash after making a batch of my scrumptious, meaty spaghetti!
Soup Recipes Using Ground Beef
8. Hamburger Soup from Dinner at the Zoo is hearty, loaded with potatoes and vegetables, all cooked in a savory broth. Yum!
9. My recipe for homemade chili has recipe instructions for the Instant Pot, the Slow Cooker AND the stovetop so not matter your preference, I’ve got you covered!
10. Taco Soup from Dinner Then Dessert has corn, beef, beans and seasoning. Sounds good to me!
11. Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup has all the flavors of stuffed peppers but in easy to make soup form. Delish!
More Recipes with Ground Beef
12. Individual Meat Pies can be made in advance, and frozen for later. Come to think of it, they’d be a great tractor meal!!
13. Meatloaf – Who better to get the recipe from than the Beef Association? Plus, you can use the leftovers for lunch as a meatloaf sandwich!
15. Tacos are ALWAYS a winner in my book. I would eat tacos for breakfast if I could. Oh wait, I probably have! Use my homemade taco seasoning to save yourself some money AND use ingredients you already have in your kitchen!
16. One Pot Chili Mac – our family adores this easy ground beef recipe! It’s chili seasoned hamburger plus macaroni and cheese. So good, it’s always a good option for a weeknight meal or when you want to pull ingredients from your pantry.
17. Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup – I absolutely love stuffed bell peppers. What I don’t like so much, though, is the waiting time for the peppers to cook in the oven.
One of the beautiful things about making pressure cooker stuffed pepper soup is that it cooks in minutes instead of hours. What you’re left with is a delicious, hearty soup.
18. Keto Meatloaf Muffins – low carb and quick cooking. What’s not to love?
19. Batch Taco Meat – make a triple batch of taco meat. Eat some now, freeze some for later!!!
20. Enchilada Meatballs – Tried it, loved it. Enough said! Farmers will be happy with this recipe. They’ll make with beef and pork.
21. Healthy Meat Sauce with Vegetables is one of our family favorites. Ground beef, tomatoes and vegetables make this a healthier spin on classic spaghetti.
Serve with pasta or cooked spaghetti squash.
The next time you can’t decide what to make with ground beef, remember me. Or at the very least, this post!
- 14 Family Friendly Comfort Foods Your Family Will Love
- 25 Awesome Recipes to Make with Cooked Chicken
- 23 Easy Dinner Recipes for Families
- Baja Burgers
Have ideas? Comment below and I’ll add them to the list!
Note: I may use referral or affiliate links for the products I love.