We love this one pan Pork Tenderloin Sheet Pan Dinner made with green beans and potatoes. Everything cooks at the same time and is ready in 20 minutes!
I love, LOVE this easy recipe with pork tenderloin and veggies in the oven.
A sheet pan meal basically means everything cooks on one pan in the oven. When it comes to weeknight meals and meal prep, it doesn’t get much easier than this.
Translation: Fewer dishes to wash!
This type of meal is also great for weekly lunch meal prep. You can cook your protein, starch and veggies all at once in the oven.
Pork Tenderloin Sheet Pan Dinner Recipe
We include pork tenderloin on our dinner menu quite often because it’s a lean and healthy cut of meat.
But beyond that, pork tenderloin cooks up super quick, making it perfect for a weeknight dinner!
This particular recipe is for sheet pan pork tenderloin with potatoes and green beans but truly, the sky is the limit!
To prep for meals, simply divide it up into individual portioned containers and pop in the fridge for a grab and go lunch or dinner!
How to Make One Pan Pork Tenderloin
I’ll walk you through the steps to assemble this meal. Let’s start by preheating our oven to 425 degrees F.
Step 1: Prep the green beans.
Personally, I love to use frozen green beans in this recipe. Why, you ask? Because time, my friends!
A bag of whole green beans is already washed, trimmed and ready to go. You just have to open the package and give it a dump!
Get out a medium sized bowl.
We’re gonna season our beans with a little olive oil and a tiny bit of chili powder. The olive oil helps grease the pan and make the seasoning stick.
The chili powder gives a little flavor to the green beans. Now, add the green beans to one side of your sheet pan, taking up about 1/3 of your space.
Don’t put your mixing bowl away quite yet. Next…..
Step 2: Prep the potatoes
If you can’t find fingerling potatoes, you can use any bite-sized potato blend, and you should only have to cut them into halves. So easy, right???
In a bowl, place the cut potatoes, then season with the olive oil, salt and pepper. Use your hands to toss and incorporate the oil, s&p.
Put the potatoes down the other outer 1/3 of your pan. Then…
Step 3: Prepare the spice blend
In a small bowl, mix up the cumin, garlic powder, chili powder, salt, paprika and black pepper. Give it a little mix.
Then, apply the rub all over the tenderloin. Place the seasoned tenderloin in the center of your sheet pan.
Now you have a row of green beans, a row of potatoes and a pork tenderloin down the middle. It’s a thing of beauty.
Step 4: Cook the pork tenderloin and vegetables
Cook for 20-25 minutes and use a digital meat thermometer to check for temperature of 145.
Remove sheet pan from oven. Transfer pork to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
Sheet Pan Meal Prep
I love to make a sheet pan meal and then portion it out into microwave safe containers for easy grab and go lunches or heat and eat dinners.
They’re like the frozen meals at the grocery store except they taste ten times better!
And they’re not choked full of preservatives. And they’re so easy to make!
It’s pretty much a meal prep game changer. Give it a try!
Other one pan dinners you’ll love:
- 20 Minute Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Pulled Pork Lettuce Wraps
- Chile Verde Pork Burritos in the Instant Pot
Made with love,
Note: I may use referral or affiliate links for the products I love.
Pork Tenderloin Sheet Pan Dinner with Vegetables
- 1 pound green beans fresh or frozen
- 2 Tbsp olive oil divided
- 1 1/2 pounds fingerling potatoes for cooking day
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
FOR THE SPICE RUB
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Toss green beans with 1 tablespoon olive oil, season with 1/2 tsp chili powder. Spread the green beans down 1/3 side of a sheet pan.
- Slice potatoes in half lengthwise. Toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Place potatoes cut side down on the sheet pan on the other 1/3 side of the sheet pan.
- In a small bowl, combine spice rub ingredients. Pat the pork tenderloin dry and rub with spice blend.
- Place pork in the center of the sheet pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until vegetables are tender pork is cooked through to a temperature of 145°F.
- Remove sheet pan from oven. Transfer pork to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
TO MAKE AS A FREEZER MEAL
- In a small bowl, combine spice rub ingredients. Pat the pork tenderloin dry and add to a labeled, gallon sized freezer bag. Add spice blend and turn to coat in a bag.
- Set aside potatoes and green beans for cooking day.
Seen on Meal Plan Monday.