We love this one pan Pork Tenderloin Sheet Pan Dinner made with green beans and potatoes. The baked pork tenderloin cooks at the same time as the roasted vegetables and is ready in 20 minutes!
I love, LOVE this easy recipe with pork tenderloin and veggies in the oven.
A sheet pan meal basically means everything cooks on one pan in the oven. If you love one pot meals, you'll love this too! Translation: Fewer dishes to wash!
When it comes to weeknight meals and meal prep, it doesn't get much easier than this.
This type of meal is also great for weekly lunch meal prep. Similar to Sheet Pan Kielbasa and Veggies, you can cook your protein, starch and veggies all at once in the oven. Delicious!
Pork Tenderloin Sheet Pan Dinner Recipe
We include roasted pork tenderloin on our dinner menu quite often because it's a lean and healthy cut of meat.
But beyond that, it cooks up super quick, making it perfect for a weeknight main dish and there are so many different things to do with pork tenderloin.
This particular recipe is for sheet pan pork tenderloin with potatoes and green beans but truly, the sky is the limit!
To prep for meals, simply divide it up into individual portioned containers and pop in the fridge for a grab and go lunch or dinner!
- Green beans - You can use fresh green beans or save time with frozen green beans. They're both nutritionally sound and there's no shame in a shortcut, friends!
- Olive oil - or oven safe oil of your choice
- Potatoes - I like to use fingerling or baby potatoes because they don't need to be peeled and can be simply cut in half. If you have gold potatoes or sweet potatoes on hand, you could totally substitute them, too
- Chili powder, salt and pepper - just use what you need. If you're keeping a low sodium diet, you can omit the salt. We'll add flavor in the spice rub!
- Pork tenderloin - We're using a tenderloin here because it's smaller than a pork tenderloin and will cook up fast! You can check out the difference between a pork loin and pork tenderloin if the different pork cuts are a mystery. (They were to me once, too!)
- Homemade Spice Rub: cumin, garlic powder, chili powder, salt, paprika and black pepper all add color and flavor to our pork.
How to Make One Pan Pork Tenderloin
I'll walk you through the steps to assemble this meal. Let's start by preheating our oven to 425 degrees F.
Step 1: Prep the green beans.
Personally, I love to use frozen green beans in this recipe. Why, you ask? Because time, my friends!
A bag of whole green beans is already washed, trimmed and ready to go. You just have to open the package and give it a dump!
Get out a medium sized bowl.
We're gonna season our beans with a little olive oil and a tiny bit of chili powder. The olive oil helps grease the pan and make the seasoning stick.
The chili powder gives a little flavor to the green beans. Now, add the green beans to one side of your sheet pan, taking up about ⅓ of your space.
Don't put your mixing bowl away quite yet. Next.....
Step 2: Prep the potatoes
If you can't find fingerling potatoes, you can use any bite-sized potato blend, and you should only have to cut them into halves. So easy, right???
In a bowl, place the cut potatoes, then season with the olive oil, salt and pepper. Use your hands to toss and incorporate the oil, salt and pepper.
Put the potatoes down the other outer ⅓ of your pan. Doesn't it look pretty this way? Then...
Step 3: Prepare the spice blend
In a small bowl, mix up the cumin, garlic powder, chili powder, salt, paprika and black pepper. Give it a little mix.
Then, apply the rub all over the tenderloin. Place the seasoned tenderloin in the center of your sheet pan.
Now you have a row of green beans, a row of potatoes and a pork tenderloin down the middle. It's a thing of beauty.
Step 4: Cook the pork tenderloin and vegetables
Cook for 20-25 minutes and use a digital meat thermometer to check for temperature of 145° F.
I repeat, you cook your pork tenderloin to 145. That's the "done" temperature for a pork loin or pork tenderloin and it will cook up tender, juicy and delicious!
Remove your sheet pan from oven. Transfer pork to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
Sheet Pan Meal Prep
I love to make a sheet pan meal and then portion it out into microwave safe containers for easy grab and go lunches or heat and eat dinners.
They're like the frozen meals at the grocery store except they taste ten times better!
And they're not choked full of preservatives. And they're so easy to make!
It’s pretty much a meal prep game changer. I hope you'll give my pork tenderloin recipe it a try!
More pork tenderloin meals:
- Easy Pork Stir Fry
- Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
- One Skillet Pork Tenderloin with Apples
- Keto Pork Tenderloin Stir Fry with Cashews
Other one pan dinners you'll love:
- 20 Minute Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Pulled Pork Lettuce Wraps
- Sheet Pan Salmon and Asparagus
- Pepperoni Pizza Chicken
Pork Tenderloin Sheet Pan Dinner with Vegetables
We love this one pan Pork Tenderloin Sheet Pan Dinner made with green beans and potatoes. Everything cooks at the same time and is ready in 20 minutes!
- 1 pound green beans, fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 ½ pounds fingerling potatoes, for cooking day
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 ½ pounds pork tenderloin
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- FOR THE SPICE RUB
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Toss green beans with 1 tablespoon olive oil, season with ½ teaspoon chili powder. Spread the green beans down ⅓ side of a sheet pan.
- Slice potatoes in half lengthwise. Toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Place potatoes cut side down on the sheet pan on the other ⅓ side of the sheet pan.
- In a small bowl, combine spice rub ingredients. Pat the pork tenderloin dry and rub with spice blend.
- Place pork in the center of the sheet pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until vegetables are tender pork is cooked through to a temperature of 145°F.
- Remove sheet pan from oven. Transfer pork to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
TO MAKE AS A FREEZER MEAL
- In a small bowl, combine spice rub ingredients. Pat the pork tenderloin dry and add to a labeled, gallon sized freezer bag. Add spice blend and turn to coat in a bag.
- Set aside potatoes and green beans for cooking day.
Optional step: Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium skillet medium-high heat. Add the pork and sear on all sides before adding to the sheet pan.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 400Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 99mgSodium: 557mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 5gSugar: 4gProtein: 40g
Seen on Meal Plan Monday.
I love that with a few ingredients and one pan you can produce such a great dinner! So easy and so tasty!
Such a beautiful sheet pan dinner that comes together so easily! Perfect for feeding my hungry boys 🙂
Such an easy and healthy recipe. My husband wants to add this to his meal preps on Sunday, thank you!
Thank you for this amazing weeknight dinner! I love the meal prep suggestion; it's something I always struggle with!
There is nothing better than being able to cook dinner all on one sheet pan. Love the rub
I agree, Michelle! Thank you 🙂
We tried this tonight. I loved all the flavors and the pork was just right. I can't cook, I mean, I really can't cook so if I make something and it is edible, I'm happy. Hubby went back for seconds, I'm ecstatic! Thanks for a great recipe!
I love this Suzanne! So glad you liked it!
How would I use frozen green beans?
You can use them just like fresh green beans. If they're cut into smaller pieces I'd add them about halfway through the cooking time.
While I'm not exactly following this recipe, I did come here to figure out temp and time for mine, which is being roasted with cubed potatoes and broccoli florets. I'll let you know how it turns out! Going to make a little onion gravy on the stove too to go with it.
Turned out great with onion gravy! Perfectly cooked roasted potatoes and broccoli also 😁
Perfect, those sound like awesome additions Adam!