Keto Pork Tenderloin is prepared with homemade stir fry sauce, bok choy and cashews. If you’re looking for a low fat low carb recipes, this is it!
If you’re looking for a clean low carb recipe my friends, this keto pork tenderloin fits the bill! Coming in at just three carbs per serving it’s healthy and delicious!
I love using easy pork tenderloin recipes for our weeknight meals. Not only is it quick and healthy, it’s also super easy to prepare!
In fact, the prep time in this pork recipe comes in at 15 minutes – perfect for an easy dinner!
Keto Pork Tenderloin
I don’t know if it’s my midwest upbringing, but pork recipes are on a regular rotation in our household and on the blog.
If I had to guess, I’d say there are about a million different ways you can make a pork recipe. Pork is pretty much a blank canvas to write, errrrr, cook on.
This keto pork tenderloin recipe falls under that category for sure, making it easy to serve your family.
Making Pork into Stir Fry
1. Use a large frying pan or a wok to make this stir fry.
Farm Girl Tip: I went to a kitchen specialty store to buy a wok several years ago. The lady working there talked me into getting this large pan instead of a wok because of our family size (five) and its versatility.
We also love that it has two handles for moving heavy dishes from oven to stovetop or table.
Though it was a bit of an investment I use it almost every single day, which I can say with 100 percent certainty I couldn’t say about a specialty wok!
If you have a wok, I say go for it and pull that baby out!
2. Heat olive oil, add pork in two batches, if necessary. What you don’t want to do here is crowd the pan! Once the pork is browned on all sides, add the bell pepper, green onion, ginger, cashews and garlic powder. Stir fry the veggies until they become crisp-tender, around 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the bok choy, sesame oil, and tamari. Continue to stir fry until the bok choy wilts and the other ingredients are coated, approximately 1-2 minutes.
Remove from heat and transfer to individual serving plates. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds, if desired, and serve immediately.
- Use a large skillet instead of a wok
- Substitute fresh spinach for the bok choy
- Use any color of bell pepper – green, red, yellow, or orange
What to Serve with Keto Pork Tenderloin Stir Fry
The beauty of this dish is that it’s an all in one meal! Serve over cauliflower rice or low carb noodles.
Note: I may use referral or affiliate links for the products I love.
Other low carb pork tenderloin recipes to try:
Keto Pork Tenderloin Stir Fry with Cashews
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1.5 lbs. pork tenderloin thinly sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 green onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/3 cup raw cashews
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 bunch baby Bok choy leaves separated
- 3 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp tamari soy sauce or coconut aminos
- * Optional: 2 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds for garnish
- Heat the olive oil in a wok or a large frying pan with high sides over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook, stirring occasionally, until the pork is nicely browned on all sides, around 3-4 minutes.
- Add bell pepper, green onion, ginger, cashews and garlic powder. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Stir fry the veggies until they become crisp-tender, around 2-3 minutes.
- Add the bok choy, sesame oil, and tamari. Continue to stir fry until the bok choy wilts and the other ingredients are coated, approximately 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer to individual serving plates. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds, if desired, and serve immediately.
Shared on Meal Plan Monday