If you’re looking for a dessert recipe that’s big on flavor and easy on effort, try making this Easy Peanut Butter Fudge recipe in the microwave! With only four ingredients and no candy thermometer needed, microwave fudge is one of my favorite treats to make this time of year.
Easy Peanut Butter Fudge
Sweet tooth, this simple recipe was made for you!
This creamy peanut butter fudge is an easy recipe to make for the holidays, or really any time of the year. It’s melt in your mouth delicious. Excuse me while I drool….
You’ll only need four simple ingredients to make this fudge recipe
peanut butter – pick whatever brand of peanut butter is your favorite. I like the smooth texture of creamy peanut butter but you can use crunchy peanut butter if you want a different texture
Tips and Tricks for old fashioned peanut butter fudge
All the instructions you need to make peanut butter fudge are in the recipe card below. Here are some additional tips for you!
Slice off the edges before cutting into squares for a more uniform look. Then you should probably just go ahead and eat those pieces as a taste test, wink, wink.
Use the back of a spoon to create a swirled pattern on top of the fudge before cooling.
Mix in some chocolate chips to make a peanut butter cup version of fudge. I’m thinking of a backwards Reece’s peanut butter cup, yum!!
More easy fudge recipes you’ll enjoy
No Bake Dessert Recipes
If you make this easy microwave peanut butter fudge recipe, leave a recipe comment or review below. I’d love to hear from you!
- 2 sticks (16 tablespoons) unsalted butter
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pound (3.5 cups) powdered sugar
- In a microwave safe bowl combine the butter and peanut butter and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave in 30 second intervals until smooth and combined.
- Add the vanilla to the peanut butter mixture and stir.
- Add the powdered sugar to a large bowl. Pour in the peanut Stir together until everything is combined and is a creamy texture.
- Line an 8x8 square pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper with excess foil or paper hanging off the side. Spread the fudge into the prepared pan smoothing out the top with an offset spatula.
- Refrigerate 2 hours until completely cool and set.
Using a sharp knife, cut the fudge into 1-inch pieces.
Small squares are perfect for this rich fudge; a little goes a long way!Store in an air-tight container at room temperature for up to a week.