My pumpkin spice pancake recipe is a blend of pumpkin & warm pumpkin spices, perfect for fall. Top these healthy pancakes with a little real maple syrup!
Do you smell that? ??
Fall is in the air! Which means it’s time for all things pumpkin spice.
So grab a mixing bowl and let’s make my gluten free pumpkin spice pancake recipe. It has WW points AND make ahead tips so you can freeze them for later!!
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
Let’s get started with making healthy pumpkin pancakes…
Fire up your favorite pancake cooking vessel oven medium heat. This is your griddle or your special pancake skillet – because we all have our favorite pans in the kitchen, right???
Next, grab a mixing bowl and add eggs, canned pumpkin puree and honey until well mixed.
Make sure your pumpkin puree is pure pumpkin, not pumpkin pie filling. Delicious, also but it’s not meant for this recipe!
Whisk together your dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt all come to the party in a bowl!
Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and gently combine until just incorporated.
Add a tablespoon coconut oil to your pan. Once it’s melted, add just under 1/4 cup of the pancake batter and cook for 3 minutes then flip and cook for another 3 minutes.
You’re shakin’ and bakin’!
To eat these healthy pumpkin pancakes right away, top these easy pumpkin pancakes with some sliced banana, toasted pecans, and of course a drizzle of real maple syrup.
Can I freeze pumpkin spice pancakes?
Yes, you should absolutely make these as part of your breakfast meal prep! Make a double batch and while you’re cooking, bake up the extras.
Freeze in layers with waxed paper in between in a container or a gallon sized ziplock bag. To cook, reheat in the toaster or microwave and serve!
Tips for perfect pancakes:
- make sure your baking powder is fresh
- whisk your dry ingredients to remove lumps
- don’t over mix! Combine the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
This recipe has 6 Weight Watcher Points.
For more fall recipe inspiration, check out my
- Pumpkin Roll Cake
- Mini Pumpkin Pies Recipe
- Apple Slab Pie
- Chocolate Covered Apple Slices
- Apple Cider Cocktails
- 6 large eggs
- 2/3 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp honey
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil, divided
- 1 banana, sliced thin
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- Optional: Real maple syrup
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, pumpkin puree, and honey until thoroughly combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the bowl with the egg mixture and gently fold the two together until blended.
- Heat one tablespoon coconut oil in a large griddle over medium heat. Once hot, spoon 2-3 tablespoons per pancake and cook for 3 minutes on the first side, then flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes on the other side. Repeat this process with remaining coconut oil and pancake batter.
- To serve, stack 2-3 pancakes per serving and top with sliced bananas, chopped pecans, and a drizzle of maple syrup, if desired. Enjoy!
TO MAKE AS A FREEZER MEAL
- Cook pancakes as instructed, then cool. Freeze in layers with waxed paper in between. To cook, reheat in the toaster or microwave and serve!
8 Weight Watcher Points as of 9/2019
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Calories 309Total Fat 21gSaturated Fat 10gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 164mgSodium 136mgCarbohydrates 22gFiber 6gSugar 11gProtein 10g
For more easy recipes follow me on Pinterest!