Lean and juicy pork combines with shredded cabbage and sweet apple slices for a one pot meal. Pork Stir Fry with Cabbage and Apples practically screams all things autumn, plus it’s easy to make!
I love an easy weeknight dinner! One pan to wash and a complete meal of protein + veggies.
What cut of pork should I use in stir fry?
I frequently use pork tenderloin in my stir fry, but you could also use boneless pork chops here!
You can serve this pork stir fry with cabbage as is, or serve over rice or noodles.
Other one pot, one pan pork recipes:
- Easy Pork Stir Fry
- Chili Lime Pork Medallions
- One Skillet Pork Tenderloin with Apples
- Pork Tenderloin Sheet Pan Dinner
- Crustless Sausage Quiche
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 apple, cored and sliced thin (I like to use Honeycrisp)
- 10 ounces coleslaw mix
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce, tamari or coconut aminos
- Salt & pepper
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add about a tablespoon of oil. Add the pork and season with a pinch of salt and black pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the pork is almost cooked through, approximately 4-6 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add the remaining olive oil to the skillet, along with the red onion, apple and cabbage. Season with salt and black pepper and cook until the veggies become soft and slightly translucent, about 10-15 minutes.
- Add soy sauce. Cook until the pork is fully cooked through to a temperature of 145 degrees when measured with a meat thermometer.
- Remove from heat.
If you have regular cabbage in your garden or prefer to use that, go right ahead! Cabbage can be thinly sliced and substituted.
Use any time of firm, sweet apple such as Fuji, Gala, Granny Smith or Honeycrisp.
For the sauce, use soy sauce, tamari (for gluten free) or coconut aminos (for lower carb)
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 383Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 88mgSodium 1229mgCarbohydrates 19gFiber 3gSugar 13gProtein 32g