Cheesy bread – yum! We know bread and cheese are a match made in heaven. So when you add bacon to the toasty, cheesy bread recipe, all the better!
Here’s the recipe in a nutshell: stretchy gooey cheese, crunchy salty bacon, warm, toasty bread.
This recipe for bread covered with bacon and cheese is perfect for your next tailgate game day, Super Bowl party or holiday get together. Heck, it’s a great treat to feed hungry kids after school or sports, or feeding your farmers in the field.
Hey, we’re always looking for handheld options, right???
Now I will say, I try to make healthy foods most of the time. But every now and then, you just gotta splurge…so let’s talk.
How to make cheesy bread
It doesn’t get much easier than this!
Place onto a baking sheet and cook until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned.
After the breads sits for several minutes and it’s cooled slightly, cut into bread slices.
How many calories are in cheesy bread?
You don’t want to know, trust me. Just eat it in moderation and enjoy.
Note: I may use referral or affiliate links for the products I love.
Other appetizer recipes you’ll love
Pull Apart Cheesy Bread with Bacon
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup cooked, crumbled bacon
- 1 loaf French bread
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine the cheese, mayonnaise and bacon in a medium sized bowl. Mix until combined.
- Cut your bread into half, lengthwise. Spread the cheese mixture onto both sides of cut bread. Place on a baking sheet, cheese side up.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly. Allow to cool slightly before cutting into bread sticks.