Honey butter is melted into warm ham, egg and Biscuit Breakfast Sandwiches. These make ahead breakfast sandwiches are hearty, salty & sweet all in one!
Our family is crushing on these make ahead biscuit breakfast sandwiches. And here’s a shocking secret – my husband and I don’t even like biscuits much, but we like them in this sandwich!
These bundles of sweet, savory awesomeness are super easy to make when you precook a batch of oven baked eggs. They’re also easy enough for a weekday morning and fancy enough for a Sunday brunch.
I like to think the ladies of Charleston would deem these swoon-worthy.
Note: I may use referral or affiliate links for the products I love.
Honey Butter & Ham Biscuit Breakfast Sandwiches
Here’s how to make ’em:
Bake your biscuits on your favorite sheet pan. You can make your own homemade biscuits, if that suits you.
Me – I’m headed to the refrigerator case and grabbing a batch of ready to cook biscuits.
Cook your eggs. Do yourself a favor and make the oven baked eggs referenced above. You can do so much with them, you may as well print the recipe out and use it weekly!
Soften butter, add about a tablespoon of honey, and mix, just to sweeten things up a bit.
Once your biscuits are cooked, spread them with the honey butter. Top with a cooked egg, a few slices of thinly smoked ham, and some baby greens (think baby arugula, spring mix or other delicate greens).
Top with the other biscuit half and devour!
Biscuit Sandwich Notes
- As I said, you can make your own biscuits. Someday, maybe I will too!
- Use whatever ham you want or have – smoked, honey ham, leftover ham.
- Don’t like veggies in the morning? Leave them off, I won’t judge!
- If you make these ahead and reheat them, give them just 10-15 seconds in the microwave, just to take the chill off. You don’t want soggy biscuits. That would be tragic!
- Check out other easy recipes you love, like Mom’s Cinnamon Rolls (yum!), Turkey & Pesto Panini, Make Ahead Egg McMuffins, and low carb crustless Sausage Quiche.
PIN THIS FOR LATER!
Shared on Meal Plan Monday
Here’s your printable recipe!
- 1 tube buttermilk biscuits, 8 count
- 8 eggs cooked
- 4 Tbsp butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 16 slices ham
- 1 cup mixed baby greens (baby spinach, baby arugula, spring green mix or other)
- Soften butter. Add about a tablespoon of honey, and mix gently to combine.
- Bake your biscuits according to package directions. Cool slightly and cut in half.
- Spread butter mixture on both sides of biscuits.
- Top with cooked eggs, ham slices, and mixed greens.
- Top with the other biscuit half and devour!
As I said, you can make your own biscuits. Someday, maybe I will too!
Prefer your eggs scrambled? Go for it!
Use whatever ham you want or have - smoked, honey ham, leftover ham.
Don't like veggies in the morning? Leave them off, I won't judge!
If you make these ahead and reheat them, give them just 10-15 seconds in the microwave, just to take the chill off. You don't want soggy biscuits. That would be tragic!
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Unsaturated Fat 0g
Shared on Meal Plan Monday!