Transform four simple ingredients into a flavor-packed turkey panini. It’s the perfect meal for busy nights when you’ve been on the go, or when you’re serving dinner on the tailgate of a truck!
This easy recipe is one of my quick meal go-to’s and these turkey panini are about as simple as you can get.
Even better, they can be grilled ahead of time, eaten at room temperature and they’ll beat a boring sandwich any day of the week.
Try packing one in your lunch and you’ll see what I mean.
Only four ingredients are required – store-bought pesto, ciabatta rolls, turkey, and provolone cheese.
Variation: If you’re not a fan of provolone, use whatever cheese you like on your panini sandwich – cheddar, Swiss, mozzarella. You get the idea.
Spread about a tablespoon of pesto on the top of your roll. Add deli turkey, then a slice of cheese. Top with the other roll half and cook on your stovetop.
You don’t need a fancy panini sandwich maker for this delicious creation, either!
Cook over medium heat until cheese is nice and gooey and the outside is toasty!!
This is great right off the grill or cooled and packed in a lunchbox!
Made with love,
- 4 ciabatta rolls
- 4 T. store bought pesto
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 3/4 lb deli turkey, sliced
- Preheat grill pan or skillet over medium-high heat. Spread about a tablespoon of pesto on one-half of your roll. Add deli turkey, then a slice of cheese.
- Top with the other roll half and cook in grill pan, using a weight or another pan to make into a panini.
- Cook until cheese begins to melt and outside begins to become toasted and crusty. Cut into half and serve.
These can be preassembled and refrigerated ahead of time.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1 grams
Amount Per Serving Calories 369Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 6gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 63mgSodium 1449mgCarbohydrates 30gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 27g
I may earn money as an affiliate from certain product links within posts. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe you will find helpful.