Fresh berries and Greek yogurt make this a healthier version of no bake cheesecake parfaits. This easy dessert can be made oh so cute in pint-sized jars making them perfect for treats on the go!
I love these mini cheesecake parfaits with fresh berries. They’re slightly decadent without being over the top. The crust is gluten free and includes natural ingredients like almonds, pecans, and dates.
Plus, since these lil dishes of loveliness are made with Greek yogurt and honey, they’re a little on the healthier side – #winning! I mean, we could go really crazy and call these healthy cheesecake parfaits, but I’ll let you be the judge of that!
Note: I may use referral or affiliate links for the products I love.
Ingredients in Healthier Cheesecake Parfaits
Here’s what we need to get started with these cheesecakes and berries.
For the crust
- Raw almonds & pecans: we’re using almonds and pecans instead of the normal graham cracker crumbs.
- Pitted dates – I prefer to use Medjool dates in this recipe. They have a soft and chewy texture and a caramel type taste. I sometimes even see these at Aldi!
- A smidgen of ground cinnamon plus more if you want to get fancy and garnish
For the no bake cheesecake:
- Cream Cheese, set out beforehand to soften and become room temperature. This will make it easier to blend into the cheesecake.
- Full-fat Greek yogurt for a rich and creamy texture
- Honey or maple syrup for sweetness
- Real vanilla extract. See what I did there? I’m putting my foot down on this one. There’s really no comparison when it comes to real vs. imitation vanilla extract. So go with the real stuff here. Heck, I even make my own! All you need are vanilla beans and vodka – yes vodka. That’s a post for another day but you can read more about that here.
- strawberries, raspberries and blueberries.
How to Make the Cheesecake Crust
Go on and grab it and make it earn it’s keep!
Add the almonds, pecans, dates, and cinnamon to the food processor bowl. Give it a few pulses (this means just pressing the pulse button quickly several times, as opposed to holding it down continuously)
Pulse until the mixture starts to form a ball and you see that the nuts are breaking down into teeny tiny pieces.
Divide the nut mixture, or crust, between your serving dishes.
How to Make No Bake Cheesecake Filling
Okay, we have one more appliance to grab! Pull out your electric hand mixer or stand mixer. Go ahead, I’ll wait!
In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, Greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla. Give it a whirl until it’s smooth.
Divide half of the cheesecake mixture between the 4 serving dishes or jars and divide half of the berries among the individual dishes.
Repeat with the remaining cheesecake mixture and fresh berries.
Now, here’s the hard part. We wait.
That’s right. Put the no bake cheesecake parfaits in the fridge for at least two hours to chill. I know, you’re thinking TWO HOURS? That’s too long to wait.
But look at it this way. You’re not waiting for anything to bake, you’re waiting for this creamy luscious concoction to become what it’s meant to be.
Spread your wings, no bake cheesecake!
When it’s time to dig in – I mean serve – sprinkle with a lil ground cinnamon or an extra drizzle of honey.
Cheesecake Parfait Variations
Use only strawberries for a strawberry cheesecake parfaits, blueberries for blueberry cheesecake…you get the idea!
Give this no bake cheesecake in a cup a try and tell me what you think, friends!
Other No Bake Desserts:
- ¼ cup raw almonds
- ¼ cup raw pecans
- 3 pitted dates, roughly chopped
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon, plus more for garnish
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup. full-fat Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp honey, or maple syrup
- 1 tsp. real vanilla extract
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1 cup raspberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- In a food processor, combine almonds, pecans, dates, and cinnamon. Pulse until the mixture starts to form a ball and the nuts are nicely broken down. Divide the nut crust between 4 individual serving dishes or jars and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth. Set aside.
- Tip: If cream cheese isn’t fully softened, beat it first before adding the other ingredients.
- Divide half of the cheesecake mixture between the 4 serving dishes or jars and divide half of the berries among the individual dishes. Repeat this process with remaining cheesecake mixture and fresh berries.
- Place the parfaits in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to chill. To serve, garnish with ground cinnamon or an extra drizzle of honey, if desired.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1 grams
Amount Per Serving Calories 365Total Fat 19gSaturated Fat 6gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 34mgSodium 114mgCarbohydrates 42gFiber 6gSugar 33gProtein 11g
Shared on Meal Plan Monday