Hawaiian Roll Roast Beef Sliders are perfect for the Super Bowl, game day parties, pot lucks, and of course, for field meals! Simply made, these hearty roast beef and melty cheese sandwiches are always a hit!
When it comes to party food and easy recipes, slider recipes are where it's at. From Funeral Sandwiches to cheeseburger sliders and Baked Italian Sliders, there's always a small bite for everyone.
Good food makes for happy people!
Ingredients in easy roast beef sliders
- Hawaiian Sweet Rolls or Slider Buns
- Shaved Deli roast beef
- Provolone cheese - I used provolone cheese in these sliders but you can easily switch it out with cheddar cheese or Swiss cheese depending on your preferences.
- Dijon mustard
- Onion powder
- Worcestershire sauce
- Poppy seeds - alternatively you could use sesame seeds
If you want to make the horseradish mayo - and I think you do - you'll also need mayo, lemon juice, horseradish sauce and garlic powder.
How to make roast beef sliders
Make the horseradish mayo by combining mayonnaise, prepared horseradish, lemon juice and garlic.
Leave the individual rolls in tact and cut the entire loaf of rolls across horizontally. Place onto a rimmed baking sheet or casserole dish.
Spread a thin layer of the mayo sauce on the bottom half on the rolls.
Layer the roast beef slices on the bottom half and top with the sliced cheese.
Melt the butter. In a small bowl, combine butter, dijon mustard, onion powder and Worcestershire sauce.
Pour the melted butter mixture over the tops of the rolls.
Sprinkle with poppy seeds and cover.
Set the oven to 350°F. When the oven is heated, bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove foil and cook for another 2-3 minutes until the tops are slightly golden brown.
Slice into individual sliders using a serrated knife.
What to serve with roast beef sliders
Potato chips are always the super easy answer when you're serving up little sandwiches. Creamy potato salad or Air Fryer sweet potato wedges are delicious, too!
More game day food recipes
If you make this roast beef slider recipe, leave a recipe rating or comment below. I'd love to hear from you!
Hawaiian Roll Roast Beef Sliders
Hawaiian Roll Roast Beef Sliders are perfect for the Super Bowl, game day parties, pot lucks, and of course, for field meals! Simply made, these hearty roast beef and melty cheese sandwiches are always a hit.
- 1 pound deli sliced roast beef
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1 package King's Hawaiian Rolls (or similar slider buns)
- 1 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
For the horseradish mayo
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Make the horseradish mayo. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, prepared horseradish, lemon juice and garlic. Stir to blend and set aside.
- Prepare the rolls. Cut the entire package of rolls in half horizontally (do not slice into individual rolls). Place the bottom portion of the buns on a foil covered baking sheet.
- Spread a thin layer of the mayo sauce on the bottom half on the rolls.
- Layer the roast beef slices and cheese slices on the bottom half of the rolls. Replace the top of the rolls.
- Prepare the topping: In a medium bowl, whisk together dijon mustard, melted butter, onion powder and Worcestershire sauce. Pour the sauce over the rolls, just covering the tops. Sprinkle with poppy seeds. Cover with foil.
- Heat the oven to 350° (there's a reason I don't preheat the oven. This gives the topping to have time to soak in.) When the oven is heated, bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove foil and cook for another 2-3 minutes until the tops are slightly golden brown.
- Slice into individual sliders using a serrated knife.
Serve warm or at room temperature.
Store leftovers, refrigerated, in an airtight container
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 654Total Fat: 52gSaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 28gCholesterol: 143mgSodium: 1778mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 37g
I made the Hawaiian rolls roast beef sliders! They were delish! Great recipe!
So glad you loved them too!