These White Chocolate Pretzel Bites with M&Ms are easy homemade treats to make for any holiday season. The perfect combination of salty pretzels combines with white chocolate Hershey kisses for a festive treat!!
If you have little bakers or are looking for some of the easiest holiday treats, you'll want to make these pretzel bites! This will soon become one of your family favorites, as there are so many ways you can mix them up for all the seasons.
They're almost a no bake recipe, but not quite!
Ingredients in Pretzel M&M hugs
You only need three simple ingredients to make this easy treat that is the perfect sweet and salty combo!
- Hershey’s Hugs Candy - these are usually in the grocery stores year round
- M & M candies
- square pretzels
How to store white chocolate pretzel bites with M&Ms
Place them in cellophane gift bags as a Valentine's Day treat.
White Chocolate Pretzel Bites Variations:
For Christmas Pretzel Hugs - Use a bag of holiday red and green M&Ms for Christmas
If you can't find the Hershey's white chocolate hugs, use white chocolate chips.
Use gluten free pretzels to make this recipe gluten free.
How to make white chocolate pretzel bites into a snack mix
These pretzel m&m bites are great tossed with a bowl of popcorn for movie night munching.
How do I store my pretzel hugs?
You may store your pretzel hug treats in an airtight container or bag at room temperature. You may freeze them for up to three months. Thaw them before eating.
Can I make substitutions?
Yes, you can mix up the ingredients! Here are some ideas you'll like
- Mini pretzels
- Round pretzels
- Hersey’s kisses
- Pretzel M&M’s
- Peanut M&M’s
- Caramel M&M’s
- Peanut Butter Cups
Personally, I think you should taste test them all to find the perfect blend. Good idea, right??!?
These are a fun addition to a platter of Christmas cookies, too! Package in your favorite air tight containers or festive tins for a cute gift or serve immediately and enjoy!
More Easy Dessert Recipes
If you make these white chocolate pretzel bites with M&Ms (or any other variations!), leave a recipe review or comment below. I'd love to hear from you!
White Chocolate Pretzel Bites with M&Ms
- 35 Hershey’s Hugs Candy
- 35 M & M candies
- 35 square pretzels
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. While the oven is heating, unwrap all of the Hershey hugs and set them aside.
- Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place pretzels on the parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Place one Hershey's hug on the center and top of the pretzels. Ensure the hug is in the center of the pretzel to avoid spill over. Once all of the hugs are in place, put the baking sheet in the oven and bake pretzels for 3 minutes 30 seconds or until the hugs candy melts slightly.
- Remove from the oven. Using a toothpick, gently jiggle the center of each hug to flood the chocolate onto the pretzel squares.
- Gently set in place one M & M in the center of each hug. Ensure you do not press down or the chocolate may run over the edge of the pretzel. Repeat this step until all the hugs have an M & M.
- Place on a cooling rack to cool at room temperature or you can also place them in the refrigerator or freezer for an expedited cooling.
- Oven times may vary. If your hug is not melted enough, heat for an additional 30 seconds.