Ready to recharge, relax and grow in 2023?
This Farm Girl Cooks is hosting a 2023 glamping retreat for friends of TFGC! This is an opportunity to spend quality time in a (posh), nature based setting to unwind, ask questions, share experiences and have fun!
What you will get from this retreat!
- Chef prepared meals (no dish washing required!), nightly gourmet smores, and optional cocktails
- Time to relax, recharge or regroup. There will be several choices of activities to choose from based on your individual needs
- Individual and group time to connect with Deanne Frieders, This Farm Girl Cooks. You’ll have EXCLUSIVE access to ask questions based on your unique life!
- Come away with new friendships, networking, ideas and memories
- Time in a camping experience like NO OTHER, complete with luxury linens, a min fridge, air conditioning, en-suite bathroom with shower, a personal outdoor bonfire (lit FOR you every night) and an outdoor deck with casual seating.
This retreat is for you if you are…
- open to hanging out for 2 days with a fabulous group of women
- wanting to connect with like minded souls
- willing to make yourself a priority and carve out “you” time
- wanting to recharge in a space that is uniquely about YOU
June 22-24, 2023 | Tonica, IL
The cost of the retreat is
- SLUMBER PARTY: $400 pp for quad occupancy (you must have someone willing to share a bed with you; a queen sleeper sofa or king bed; first come first serve based on reservations.) You will share your bed with your other person, and there will be another 2 people sharing the tent.
- THREE’S COMPANY: $550 pp for triple occupancy (you must have a group of 3.) There is 1 king bed and 1 queen sleeper sofa, therefore two of you must be willing for two people to share a bed.
- TWO WITH SPACE: $800 pp for double occupancy (both people will have their own bed – there will be a king bed or queen pull out. We can flip a coin to see who gets which bed, if you want,
- LET ME BE: $800 pp for a private, king sized bed suite for 2. You must have a second person to share this with you. If you REALLY need your own suite, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to talk.
I realize the above can be a little confusing; let me know if you have any questions. I’m happy to play Camp Director!!
*A 50% deposit is required at the time of your reservation. Balance will be due 21 days before the event.
- 2 nights lodging at Camp Aramoni in Tonica, IL
- All food for the duration of the retreat
- 20 minute, private 1 on 1 with Deanne to ask anything you want
- Nightly dining experience prepared by a chef, lunch and upscale continental breakfasts
- A tent with air conditioning and heat, a private en-suite restroom, mini fridge, comfortable beds with luxury linens, a personal bonfire pit and more.
- Curated goodie bag
- Access to private hiking trails, a canoe, bicycles and other activities to be selected based on advance survey or attendees)