1. This isn’t your grandma’s casserole carrier! Do you deliver meals to the field? Want to keep things warm while camping or cold while tailgating? Check out this expandable, double casserole carrier. It keeps hot things hot and cold things cold!
2. Joanna Gaines is pretty hard not to love, don’t you agree??! Her cookbook, Magnolia Table includes 125 classic recipes—from breakfast, lunch, and dinner to small plates, snacks, and desserts. As of this post, it was on sale for $13.73 but we know prices can change. Grab it while you can!
3. Well I couldn’t have said it better myself! This pillow goes with any decor and color scheme. Get one for a loved one in your life, or get one for yourself. I am!! 😉
4. Yes, I dream of tables that fold down to the size of a suitcase for portability. I mean, who doesn’t need this in their life?? It’s lightweight, seats 4 and would be a great addition to field meals, tailgating or any impromptu gathering!
5. This set of two handcrafted arrow decorations are made from reclaimed, weathered wood. I like to think they show where we’ve been, and where we’re headed! The dimensions are: Length: 16 3/4″, Width: 2 3/4″, Thickness: 2/5″.
6. If you’re anything like me you probably have a big stock of coolers but can I just tell you how much I love the colors of this cooler?!? This is perfect for trips to the baseball field or the corn field. Just be sure to grab it when you leave or you might not get it back! So cute and priced just right, so you know, one more won’t hurt!
7. I’m always on the hunt for cute and functional decor. This utensil crock is perfect for large kitchen tools and storage of wooden spoons, whisks, ladles, tongs, spatulas…you get the idea!
8. Do you or someone you love feed farmers? Then you’ll need to get this I Feed Farmers shirt! Designed by yours truly! I love that this is a women’s cut tee and they also have a men’s cut. A variety of colors are available because we know white doesn’t always fly on the farm!
9. Well, of course I love this one! My Simple, Weeknight Dinners e-cookbook features 20 easy, weeknight dinners that can be made in 30 minutes or less! These are some of our family favorites! Also included are bonus recipes and 2 meals plans. And at under $10, you can gift it to coworkers, family and friends! You simply download it and view or print and put it into a binder. You’ll use these recipes all the time!
10. I love mixing farmhouse decor with little touches of glam, and these 12” whisks are more than just adorable! The silicone over-mold on the baking whisk wires promotes thorough blending and improved food release. (I learn something every day!) Use with nonstick pans and bakeware to avoid scrapes and heat resistant up to 350° F.
11. Cozy blankets are my favorite, especially when they invoke a farmhouse vibe! So make yourself a cup of hot cocoa and snuggle up with this on your favorite living room chair. Size is 50″ x 60″
12. We can all use a little reminder every now and then! This Today is a Good Day for a Good Day 7″ x 9″ sign size is small enough to stand on shelf or hang on a wall space in your kitchen, bathroom, living room or bedroom.
So, tell me…which of these is going on your wish list and which one are you gifting?
Made with love,