Raise your hand if you need healthy pasta salad recipes for summer cookouts!! I'm always on the look out for fresh, healthy recipes to take to gatherings with friends and families. I have ideas for you and they're all farm girl and family approved!!
Amazing Quick and Healthy Pasta Salad Recipes
1. This Mediterranean Lemon Orzo Salad is quick, easy to make and is sure to be a crowd pleaser! And those colors - WOW!!
2. Pesto Pasta Salad with Chicken from This Farm Girl Cooks (that would be me!) -Mix up dinner or packed lunches with Pesto Pasta Salad with Chicken. It’s the perfect light main dish for summer potlucks and backyard barbecues!
3. Chicken & Orzo Salad from Averie Cooks - This salad is ready in under 30-minutes, makes enough to serve a crowd or for planned leftovers, can be served warm or chilled. Orzo is a great choice, too!
4. Healthy Chicken Pasta Salad from The Recipe Critic - Spinach salad with penne pasta, grilled chicken, cherry tomatoes, toasted slivered almonds, and a fresh citrus vinaigrette. Sounds like summer to me!
5. Greek Pasta Salad from Confessions of a Fit Foodie – Have your veggies and pasta, too! This healthy pasta salad is chocked full of healthy veggies AND flavors. It’s also 21-day fix approved, if that’s your thing!
6. Sweet Broccoli Apple Pasta Salad from On My Kids Plate is the perfect side dish for all your BBQ’s & potlucks. This healthy but still creamy side dish is fresh and deliciously full of sweet honey crisp apple, carrots, broccoli and raisins all mixed with pasta.
Italian Pasta Salad from Diethood – Every summer gathering seems to have the old school rotini pasta salad tossed with bottled Italian Dressing. This one ups that salad and then some! Loaded with all your Italian favorites, like pepperoni, ham, tomatoes, spinach and cheese, this is the perfect pasta salad for any cookout, picnic or light summer meal.
If you need a way to keep your pasta salads cold, I highly recommend this inflatable pool table bar. We have one and LOVE IT!
And, word on the street is it floats in pools, too - probably not the best place for serving salads but it would be great to keep cold drinks close at hand 😉
Other summertime recipes you'll love:
- Creamy Mayo Free Potato Salad
- Honey Basil Veggie Kabobs
- Old Fashioned Baked Beans
- Grandma's Creamy Potato Salad
- Arugula, Watermelon & Feta Salad
- Summer Corn Salad with Tomatoes
Leave a Reply