Food Lovers, this one’s for you! I’ve been shopping around, looking for the best gifts and gadgets for people who like to cook and/or eat. That should cover about everyone, right? These gift ideas can suit a wide array of people – from spouse to sister or neighbor or teacher. I’ve tried to find something for everyone, but of course – related to food!
Before we begin, a reminder: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links. This means if you purchase through these links, your price will remain the same and I will earn a small commission to help support my blog. Please let me know if you have any questions about anything listed below. I personally own the majority of these items!
Ready for ideas, food lovers? Here we go!
1. Are you tired of your cookbook flopping shut mid-recipe? Or do you need a place to prop your iPad while you follow a cooking video or recipe online? I have a cookbook stand like this and I love that it’s functional plus a decorative piece, all in one.
2. I am crushing on this apron! Who doesn’t like to look cute in the kitchen? No matter what type of food lover you are, there’s a pattern for you. I saw everything from polka dots to plaid, cherry patterns and chevron. Take a look and pick one (or several) up for the food lovers in your life!
3. This coffee mug. Because Mondays, they happen. Need I say more?
4. This Lodge Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven is budget-friendly AND it goes straight from the stovetop to the oven. They’re great for searing roasts, casseroles and for soups and chilis. Plus, they’ll keep your food piping hot, even after being removed from the stovetop or oven. I especially love this red color, but there are many colors and sizes to choose from.
5. Teachers, I think you have one of the hardest jobs ever! With two kids in high school and two preschoolers who will eventually be in school, I’m thinking this cup is spot on. I’m willing to bet most teachers would to get a laugh from this gift.
7. I love Gina Homolka’s SkinnyTaste cookbooks and recipes – I’ve been following her for years! In my future life, I hope we hang out and cook meals together. Hey, a girl can dream, right?? Her new cookbook doesn’t disappoint and is perfect for food lovers, especially if you love your slow cooker like I do and want quick and easy meal ideas.
8. I have these Riedel wine glasses and I’m sure my friends would say they’re perfect for a “Deanne Pour”. Nice and light but not so fragile that I’m afraid to wash them. I recommend washing them by hand, though. In my lifetime I’ve lost too many wine glasses to the dishwasher trolls. Better to be safe than sorry!
9. You may have heard me rave about how much I love my Scanpan. This one is slightly smaller than the one I have because I cook for a larger crowd than most. This 11″ nonstick skillet is perfect for pancakes, meats, and other foods and is oven-safe up to 500 degrees. The nonstick surface won’t chip or flake. I’ve had my pan for over a year and think it’s a great investment!
10. The colors on these bowls make me feel happy! I like them because they have nonskid bottoms and they’re a BPA free plastic, so no chipped porcelain or ceramic. If you’re feeling patriotic, they’re made in the USA!
11. An Instant Pot is the the new big small appliance. Backing me up is the fact that at the time of this blog post, it’s the #4 selling item in the kitchen & housewares category on Amazon. The 6-in-1 Multi-Functional Cooker is many things – a Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Saute/Browning, Steamer & Warmer. I love multi-purpose appliance! If you’re feeling a bit nervous, my post about Instant Pot Fear is sure to help!
12. I may be the only person in the world who adores dish towels. I’m weird like that. I can’t be the only one on the planet, can I? I have these and they’re absorbent, soft and keep their shape. If you have a food lover (or dish washer) in your life who is crazy for dish towels, I recommend these!
Let me know if you’re hoping for a certain kitchen gadget, tool or gift ideas – I’d love to help you shop! 🙂
Made with love,