Perfect for a busy night or quick lunch, Easy Tortellini Soup is made with only a handful of ingredients. Sometimes simple comfort food is best!
- 42 ounces chicken broth
- 1 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 9 oz package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- Shredded Parmesan cheese and freshly ground pepper, for serving
- In a medium sized pot, bring broth to a gentle boil. Add cheese tortellini and Italian seasoning.
- Cook until tortellini are tender, 7-9 minutes. Add spinach and stir to wilt.
- Ladle into bowls to serve. Serve with parmesan cheese and black pepper.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1 grams
Amount Per Serving Calories 221Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 2gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 24mgSodium 1390mgCarbohydrates 30gFiber 3gSugar 2gProtein 12g