Perfect for a busy night or quick lunch, Easy Tortellini Soup is made with only a handful of ingredients. Sometimes simple comfort food is best!
- 42 ounces chicken broth
- 1 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 9 oz package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- Shredded Parmesan cheese and freshly ground pepper, for serving
- In a medium sized pot, bring broth to a gentle boil. Add cheese tortellini and Italian seasoning.
- Cook until tortellini are tender, 7-9 minutes. Add spinach and stir to wilt.
- Ladle into bowls to serve. Serve with parmesan cheese and black pepper.
Serving Size1 grams
Amount Per Serving Calories 221Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 2gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 24mgSodium 1390mgCarbohydrates 30gFiber 3gSugar 2gProtein 12g