- Meal Makers Community (FREE!!!)
- Make Ahead Meals Group (5 meals in under an hour)
- 20 Minute Meal Planning
- Girls Night Out & Couples Cooking Parties
- Food Prep Service
20 Minute Meal Planning (1 hour mini course)
This course is for you if…
- You want a meal plan you will actually carry out from week to week.
- You’re short on time but have a family who wants to eat. (Don’t they all….)
- You’re a realist. Becoming Martha Stewart is not on your bucket list.
This meal planning course is ALL about keeping it real!
At the completion of this course, you’ll be able to create a family meal plan in 20 minutes. How awesome is that?
Girls Night Out and Couples Cooking Parties!
Instead of sitting in a stuffy restaurant, why not have a group of friends come to your house for a cooking party?
I’ll help you plan a menu, provide the shopping list and you invite your friends!
Sip on some beer or wine while we make the dinner of your choice.
I’ll be on hand to provide cooking demonstration as the meal progresses, give tips, answer questions and help you and your friends make the meal.
It’s fun, it’s light and it’s delicious!
You sit down for a nice meal in the comfort of your home.
The best part…I wash dishes!
Food Prep Service
Let me be your private, personal chef!
This option is perfect for busy families and people who want to feed their family home cooked meals but are always on the go.
I’ll come to your home once a week and prepare five meals that are ready to cook, or in some cases already cooked!
Here’s how it works:
- You choose the recipes from my database. Don’t worry, I’ll still do the cooking – you’re off the hook! Have certain recipes you’d like made? Let’s chat!
- You’ll receive an organized, printable grocery list beforehand. This way, you can buy the brands that you love or omit items you already have. Many grocery stores have online ordering, pickup or delivery.
- I’ll make the meals and leave them for you, ready to cook, bake or grill with minimal prep or effort.
- Kitchen cleanup is taken care of by me #winning! and you’ll come home to an organized array of dinners (or lunches) to choose from during the week.
priced at $80
Sound good? Send me an email at deanne at thisfarmgirlcooks.com
Available in Waterman, Shabbona, Lee, and Hinckley.
I also LOVE meeting and talking with groups, Farm Bureau organizations, and others about all things food and farming.
Some of my past speaking topics are:
- Instant Pot 101 – the basics to get started and take away the fear
- Meals on the Go – How I plan for and transport meals in the field
- Juggling Farming and Family – It Takes a Village
- Meal Planning and Meal Prep Methods to Save Your Sanity
- Kitchen Organization Tips
- Getting Ahead of the Holidays with Easy, Make Ahead Recipes
Give me a shout and let’s talk about what your group wants at their event!
call for rate details