Have you checked out the Epicure Epic Life Challenge? If you’re looking for an easy way to eat healthier, reset after the ups and downs of the past year, or despise meal planning, keep reading, friend!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Epicure’s Epic Life Challenge
Basically, this is a 90 day challenge that starts on May 10. It’s not a diet per se, but a more conscious way of eating that’s still practical to do in the real world.
Pizza – you can have it. Dessert – yep, that too! Okay, I’ll be honest. When I heard I could have those that was the deciding factor. And tacos…always, always, tacos….
When we join (I already did!), we get an online support network including:
- others in the challenge at Epicure
- tips and recipes from registered dietitians
- 100+ easy to follow recipes
- rewards and prizes – I don’t know about you but prizes are very motivating to me
- a group for This Farm Girl Cooks peeps so we can share privately with each other!
The program is part of the Epic Life Program and it guides us with easy recipes using Epicure products for breakfast, lunch, dinner and even dessert. Helllllooo lime cheesecake!
What I really love about this challenge is that they’ve taken over all planning duties for me. I just have to pick what we like to eat and make it.
Less measuring of ingredients, less trips to the grocery store and the game changer for me – less decision fatigue.
You know, the kind of exhausting thoughts that roam your head from 8 am to 4 pm trying to figure out what to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner?!? #truestory
There are a few ways you can go about this.
The next 90 day challenge starts on May 10, 2021. You can register for that here.
The challenge is free, however you’re probably gonna want the tools to get you the results you want.
Epic Life Collection Toolkit
For that, you’ll get the Epic Life Collection. Here’s what that is…
- NEW! Epic Life Guide—The guide includes 30+ new recipes (I believe it has a total of 100), a four-week meal plan & grocery lists, and recipe swaps.
- NEW! Perfect Portion Scoops—Build your own perfectly-portioned meals with fully color-coded scoops (including measurements on each handle for proteins, grains, fats, and produce).
- Epic Life Journal—so you can plan meals, set goals, track your progress, and celebrate your wins!
- Epicure blends that a lot of the recipes feature —3 Onion, Guacamole, Herb & Garlic, and Lemon Dilly Dip Mixes, Apple Pie Spice, Asian Stir Fry and Fajita Seasonings, Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing Mix, Marinara Sauce Mix, Poco Picante Salsa Mix, Summer Berry Sweet Dip Mix, Vegetable Broth Mix, Power Up Chocolate Protein Blend (3 samplers) and 5 Meal Solutions: Donair, General Tao, Mac & Cheese, Sweet & Sour Stir-Fry, and Taco.
Have any questions? Drop them below or post in my private Kitchen Nook Group!