A farm wife mentorship community with unique farm wife support to instill confidence, recommend cooking and household organization systems, provide personalized support and training as you need it alongside a community of fellow farm wives from around the country.
If you are:
- Looking for advice and encouragement about your role on the farm and want to connect with other women living their lives similar to you
- “Getting by” but wondering how other people keep things running smoothly on the farm and in their home
- Struggling with finding the balance in all the parts of a working farm, your family and work obligations
- A farm wife seeking balance, empowerment, and meaning in her life who wants peace of mind and joy in her heart
The Empowered Farm Wife provides mentorship + rural life lessons coupled with accountability and support.
I will help you navigate farm living with realistic strategies an encouragement in a caring and support environment, along with other like minded farm ladies.
What I stand for:
- A hands-on, realistic approach that works with YOUR unique lifestyle
- Long term lifestyle improvement strategies
- Keeping things simple, doable and customizable like a jigsaw for your life
- Proven strategies that save you time, keep you sane, and allow you to nurture yourself and your family
- Years of experience living the farm life – the good AND the bad make us stronger
CALLS WITH DEANNE AND YOUR PEERS EACH WEEK WILL KEEP YOU UPLIFTED,
MOTIVATED AND EMPOWERED!BECOME UNSTOPPABLE.
Register today and be on your “getting to know” you call this week! Register by clicking below.
- Two Monthly Group Calls (with Deanne and peer group to check in, network, ask questions)
- Monthly Check in Questionnaire (to help determine what areas we can work on together)
Private Facebook Community (where every question is answered by Deanne, along with insight from your fellow farm ladies, in a safe and comfortable environment)
- Audios, Videos, Templates, Printables, Meal Plan Library and More (how-tos on everything you need – if I don’t have it, I’ll get it!)
- Access to the Mentorship Resource Area so you you can access wherever, whenever you need it
- Guest speakers and teachers
Deanne Frieders didn’t grow up on a farm, but has broke ground of her own as THIS FARM GIRL COOKS, helping home cooks and farm wives rock the world of farm life.
Deanne is a featured writer at DeKalb County Connections Magazine, is featured on her own segment on RFD-TV, has published a field meals cookbook, and has be featured at numerous conferences and podcast appearances.
Deanne is committed to keeping things real, making things as simple as possible, and serving those she loves.