Do you have your holiday meal plans made? How about your holiday appetizers? Because Christmas is sneaking up on us. Again. And we all love a good snack before the big meal.
Remember my post about keeping Christmas simple and avoiding all the ho-hum stress that so often comes along with the holidays? This is totally going to help you out. I give you…
12 Make Ahead Appetizers
1. Frozen Grapes Marinated in Wine – Unexpected. Delicious. And ridiculously easy!!
2. Antipasto Platter – There’s really no way to go wrong with this. If you want directions, here you go, but really – meat, cheese, olives, some roasted red peppers. And anything else you like. Bam!
3. Are grape jelly and chili sauce meatballs a midwest thing? I grew up eating them! Here’s the recipe but it doesn’t get much easier than this in your slow cooker.
4. Artichoke Parmasean Bites – only 5 ingredients and you’ll have 30 tasty bites!
5. Italian Appetizer Skewers – let the deli counter do the work for you!
6. Ham & Cheese Pinwheels – These taste great warm or at room temperature and they can be baked ahead and frozen. Nice!
7. Caramelized Onion Tarts with Apples – Don’t let the fancy name fool you, this has simple ingredients and is easy to make.
8. Cranberry Brie Bites These can be assembled and frozen, either baked or unbaked, weeks before a party.
9. Bruschetta Cheese Ball – An easy, make ahead cheese ball everyone will love.
10. Spinach Balls – Healthy, easy and a NO FAIL recipe!
11. Cuban Sandwich on a Stick – great for Christmas and also for New Year’s – Use leftover baked ham!
12. The perfect Cheese platter – this tells you what to pair together – definitely a keeper!
Make these before the big day and you’ll be one step closer to sanity. You’re welcome.
Want to save these holiday appetizers for later? Check out my Pinterest Board here!
Made with love,